|The information of your selected race is detailed here. Information is posted and managed by race directors. Although information listed here is assumed to be accurate it's a good practice to confirm with a race director or specific race website before planning to attend a race!|
|Race Name:||St. Juliana Trojan Trot|
|Date:||Saturday June 3rd, 2017 - 9:00 am|
|Location:||Chicago, Edison Park|
|State:||Illinois, United States|
|Website:||www.sjstrojantrot.org Go there or Go there in new browser|
How much is the Run/Walk/Family Fest and what does it include?
● It is $25.oo for adults and $20.oo for students k-12. Each participant will receive a t-Shirt, goodie bag, and access to the Family Fest and wellness fair.
● Prices go up 5/24 - register early!
Can I still attend the Family Fest if I donít run? What activities will be going on? ALL of this is included in your registration fee!!
● Yes, you can can register as a non-runner and attend the Family Fest for $15.00.
● This will allow you access to the all the fun, food & booths! No T-shirt or Goodie Bag unless you are running/walking. limited to first 600 registrants...so register early.
● Only registrants can sign up for the complimentary trial classes.
Something for every age! Some activities include:
● Whole foods will be having demos & samples
● Jazzercize - 30 min class in the gym
● Athletico - Meet the team for tips and Try a yoga class after the race
● Presence Health Resurrection - senior exercise class, blood pressure screenings, strength assessments, interactive games, health education material & fun giveaways!
● Kid Zone - kids obstacle course, bounce houses, face painting, Boy & Girl Scout activities
● Photographer - pose with your workout buddies!
● FOOD from Chick-Fil-A, Whole Foods, Gordon Food Service
● Sponsor Booths & Giveaways!
● Bags games
● Raffle - DJ and MORE!!
Can I bring my running partner?
● If your partner is in a stroller- YES!
● If your partner is on a leash- NO! Sorry No Pets!
What is the easiest way to register my whole family?
● On the run race website (www.sjstrojantrot.org)
○ You can either sign up as an individual or as a family.
Itís quick and easy!
● Prefer the pen & paper method? You can complete a registration form and pay by check! Just deliver it to the Parish Center.
Can I race my neighbor?
● Sure you can! But, use your own timer! This is a non-chipped race for fun and community building!
● That means no prizes for age groups - go ahead, say your 29! Weíre all winners by being part of St. Julianaís!
Can I still attend the Family Fest if I donít run?
● Yes, you can can register as a non-runner for $15.00. This will allow you access to the all the fun, food & booths! You will not receive a T-shirt or Goodie Bag.
Only registrants can sign up for the complimentary trial classes!
Can I make an extra tax deductible contribution to the Trojan Trot?
● You sure can. Online or by check. We arenít picky! PLUS you'll be entered for the raffle!
If I volunteer, should I register?
● Yes! That way you can show off your SJS pride with an event t-shirt and pre-register for the classes. You know you want to reserve a spot for the Whole Foods cooking demo or Core Yoga class!
What are the raffle prizes?
● Raffle Tickets ONLY $5/each- Drawing at the event.
○ 4 Floor Tickets to COLDPLAY concert at Soldier Field, August 17, 2017
○ Gym /Althletic memberships
○ TRIP gift cards
○ Rain barrel
- Go green prizes from Home Depot
Parking is VERY Limited as streets will be closed!
Packet Pick Up - All runners/walkers will receive a wonderful goody bag full of surprises from our sponsors & the soon to be famous Trojan Trot t-shirt!
● The Isle: Wednesday May 31st 5pm - 8pm
- Whole Food Market Friday June 2nd 5:30pm - 7:30pm
Plus Special Carb-load pizza offer: $13 cheese/ $15 special (price includes $2 donation to St. Juliana)
Gear up for the Trojan Trot with a nice carbo-load at Whole Foods Market (Park Ridge location only). Grab your race packet and then grab dinner. Menu includes: choice of pizza, pop, and 2 donuts.
Pre-order required...See our blog sjstrojantrot.org for more details.
Can I get a refund?
● Sorry, itís a fundraiser - no refunds.
What if it rains?
● Weíre on rain or shine! We all know the power of prayer - start praying!
|Posted:||March 7th, 2017 11:14 am|
|Last Update:||March 7th, 2017 4:21 pm|
|Event Information||For multiple Member Events:|
|Name of Event||Distance||Measurement||Date||Start Time||Relay Members||Team Members|
| ||St. Juliana Trojan Trot||5.00||Kilometers||Jun 3rd, 2017||9:00 am|
| ||Trojan Trot - Family Registration||5.00||Kilometers||Jun 3rd, 2017||9:00 am|
| ||Non Runner - Family Fest/health fair entry||0.00||Kilometers||Jun 3rd, 2017||9:00 am|
|Name of Race Director||Email Address||Phone Number|