|The information of your selected race is detailed here. Information is posted and managed by race directors. Although information listed here is assumed to be accurate it's a good practice to confirm with a race director or specific race website before planning to attend a race!|
|Schedule of Activities|
• 8:30 a.m.: Check-in/registration and team photos
• 9:30 a.m.: National Anthem by Samuel Nehemiah and opening remarks
• 9:40 a.m.: Program featuring inspiring survivor stories
• 9:55 a.m.: Tribute to those impacted by lung cancer
• 10 a.m.: Walk/Fun Run
• 11 a.m.: Closing remarks with awards for top fundraisers and teams
• All morning: Refreshments · Photo booth · Arts and crafts · Clowns from San Diego Clown Conspiracy · Honor wall
Course is bicycle-, stroller-, and wheelchair-friendly (sorry, pets are not allowed).
Breathe Deep San Diego: Patricia Marsh Memorial Walk & Fun Run is a grassroots event founded in 2012 to honor a mother who was taken too soon by lung cancer and to give a voice to those affected by the disease. In its seventh year, Breathe Deep San Diego continues to honor lung cancer survivors in the local community, remember loved ones lost to lung cancer, and provide hope to lung cancer patients and their families. Since its inception, the event has raised nearly $175,000 for lung cancer research, education, and support.
|Posted:||August 7th, 2018 2:57 pm|
|Event Information||For multiple Member Events:|
|Name of Event||Distance||Measurement||Date||Start Time||Relay Members||Team Members|
| ||Walk and Fun Run||5.00||Kilometers||Nov 10th, 2018||10:00 am|
|Name of Race Director||Email Address||Phone Number|