|The information of your selected race is detailed here. Information is posted and managed by race directors. Although information listed here is assumed to be accurate it's a good practice to confirm with a race director or specific race website before planning to attend a race!|
|The Oak Park Runners Club is looking forward to hosting the 40th Good Life Race in 2023.|
2023 Date: Sunday, April 30, 2023.
2023 Schedule: TBD
2023 Events: 5K, Youth Mile, and Junior Dash
Courses: The 5K, Youth Mile, and Junior Dash courses are flat, fast, and closed to cars. The 5K course is USATF certified as IL17002JW. The Youth Mile course is USATF certified as IL17001JW
Location: The races start and finish at the Oak Park and River Forest High School, 201 N Scoville Ave, Oak Park.
Time Limits: The 5K course has a time limit of 1 hour and 20 min, which is roughly equal to a 25-min per mile pace, or 2.4 miles per hour.
- No refunds, deferrals, or transfers.
- No bicycles, scooters, roller blades, or skateboards.
- No animals, other than service animals.
- No strollers on the 5K course due to Road Runners Club of America (RRCA) guidelines.
- All 5K participants, regardless of age, must be registered through this website. 5K pacers must also be a registered 5K participant.
- All children participating in the Youth Mile or Junior Dash must be registered, but adults are welcome to accompany them without registering.
- Each 5K, Youth Mile, and Junior Dash participant can self-select their gender as male, female, non-binary, or prefer not to say. The Oak Park Runners Club and the Good Life Race will accept each participantís selected gender at face value without any requirement to provide supporting evidence.
|Posted:||September 8th, 2022 7:27 am|
|Event Information||For multiple Member Events:|
|Name of Event||Distance||Measurement||Date||Start Time||Relay Members||Team Members|
| ||5K||3.10||Miles||Apr 30th, 2023||5:00 am|
| ||Youth Mile||1.00||Miles||Apr 30th, 2023||5:05 am|
| ||Junior Dash||0.20||Miles||Apr 30th, 2023||5:10 am|
|Name of Race Director||Email Address||Phone Number|